The Chef and his staff will create ad hoc menus for your needs and for any event: from business lunches to gala dinners; from the important anniversary to the exclusive events, for which the restaurant rooms are well suited. We also provide home catering with personalized menus.
The raw salts and aromas. In it are grouped foods processed with spices and aromas. A combination able to create a harmony for the palate, where all the principles intersect, creating emotions.
THE PRIMORDS AND
A blend of the principles of cooking and the evolution of technology: what it became was a set of memories in a modern key, in which the ancient emotional soul always shines through and where the primordial roots of memories are rediscovered. Yet nothing is taken for granted and every moment ends with a question mark. Looking ahead is the future, but our cultural background remains, as a foundation and an unquenchable force.
The maximum expression of research, as well as a recipe rich in experience and elegance. Intersected elements to obtain harmony of colours and joy.
Reassurance. In it we gather all the good things in which we take refuge and pamper ourselves. Not just gluttony, but the search for quality cheeses, desserts and surprises.
A QUALITY SELECTION
Four courses including the Sweet.
Five courses including the Sweet.
Seven courses including the Sweet.
DEAR CUSTOMER THE FOOD AND BEVERAGES PREPARED AND GIVEN IN THIS RESTAURANT MAY INCLUDE INGREDIENTS OR ADJUSTMENTS CONSIDERED ALLERGENS.
1. GLUTEN-BASED CEREALS and derived products (wheat, rye barley, oats, spelt, kamut ora khorasan)
2. CROSTACEI or shellfish-based products
3. EGGS or egg-based products
4. FISH and fish products
5. PEANUTS and peanut based products
6. SOY and soy-based products
7. MILK and milk-based products
8. SHELL FRUIT and their products (almonds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia nuts)
9. CELERY and celery-based products
10. MUSTARD and mustard-based products
11. SEEDS AND SESAME based products
12. SULPHITES in concentration above 10mg / kg
13. LUPINI and products based on lupins
14. MOLLUSCS and shellfish products
THE SERVICE STAFF IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CLARIFICATION.
Our food products (meat, dairy products and derivatives) come from EU countries, Switzerland and Australia.
Fish products come from the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
The fresh fish products, administered raw, are subjected to rapid reduction of the temperature on site to guarantee quality and safety.
The Grande Carte menu is also available for lunch.